Bitfunx High Definition Support Display Modes 480p 720p 1080i HDMI-compatible Converter Adapter for Microsoft XBOX
Retro Video Game Console
The majority of modern Televisions have connectivity via HDMI-compatible and lack some of the older inputs which retro game consoles use. With the Bitfunx HDMI-compatible adapter cable, you can bring your old Microsoft XBOX back to life on a newer TV and relive those gaming classics, with a simple ‘plug and play’ solution!
1) Video and Audio in full digital HDMI-compatible format with zero transmission loss!
2) Work with the majority of HDMI-compatible enabled televisions and monitors.
3) Hassle Free! Plug and play as you go.
4) Supports all XBOX display modes (480p, 720p, 1080i).
5) Provides advanced signal processing with great precision, colours and resolution!
6) No power adapter, no messy charging cords-Just one single HDMI-compatible cable.
–Dimensions: L-6cm, W-4CM, H-1.5CM
–Cable length: 24cm
–Power Consumption: Below 2W
–Supported Video Input Mode: All XBOX display modes inc. 480p, 720p, 1080i.
–Supported Video Output Mode: Outputs pure digital HDMI-compatible Video/Audio.
1x HDMI-compatible Converter for XBOX
1x High Speed HDMITMCable
1x Quick Start Guide
HOW TO USE
1)Remove previous XBOX A/V cable and connect Bitfunx HDMI-compatible adapter.
2)Plug one end of your HDMI-compatible cable into the Bitfunx HDMI-compatible converter and the other end into a free HDMI-compatible socket on your TV.
3)Power on your XBOX and TV, make sure your TV’s A/V input has been switched to the correct HDMI-compatible input where the XBOX is connected.
4)Verify that you can see the XBOX picture on your TV – The Bitfunx HDMI-compatible adapter LED should now be Green in colour.
5)That’s it! – Our Bitfunx HDMI-compatible adapters are ‘Plug and Play’ and very simple to use.
Please Note: The HDMI-compatible adapter dose not upscale or tweak the image. If you are looking for more control over your image, then please consider the OSSC (Open Source Scan Converter)